Kitchen Splashbacks Glyndon
- In the process of choosing splashbacks for your Glyndon kitchen, one the options you will come across is glass. Glass splashbacks have many advantages and versatile decorative features. Let’s take look at some of the available types of glass that can be used to produce splashbacks for your Glyndon property.
- Frosted Glass – If you have a preference for a neutral décor in your Glyndon kitchen, then the frosted glass is recommended because of its opaque and muted finish.
- Clear Glass – This is best for you if you want an image or pattern underneath your glass or if your kitchen walls are in great Also if you prefer to use screws instead of adhesives to attach your splashback to the wall, then the clear glass is a great idea.
- Coloured Glass – This particular option is the most popular as you can get to choose any color from any paint company. What this entails is that your splashback will come out in any color shade your desire.
- Tinted Glass – If you want a muted color scheme for your décor, tinted glass will provide an unpronounced color
- Patterned Glass – Any image of your choice can be printed digitally and used behind clear glass to make a bold statement.
Want to know more?
To find out more about any of our glazing services, please contact us today.